It is our greatest privilege to serve each and every one of our guests. We strive to ensure 100% Customer satisfaction with your experience with us. Should you have any concerns about your visit, please reach out to our Guest Services Team by phone at 615-754-7311, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-In order to ensure the best possible experience on your beauty and wellness journey, please note the following salon and spa policies:
- Guests receiving spa services, including but not limited to massage, facials, body wraps, or sauna usage, should arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment in order to allow for completing any necessary forms for your service. This will ensure MAXIMUM relaxation and wellness time, and allow you to get the most out of your spa visit. Unfortunately, arriving late will limit the time of the service, and in some cases the appointment may need to be rescheduled, and possibly subject to a $50 service charge that may be applied to your next appoint with the SAME service provider within 14 business days. For more information: See “late cancel/ “no show” policy below.
- For your convenience we provide robes, slippers and disposable undergarments. If preferred, swimwear can be worn during spa treatments.
- Cancellations for services in the salon or spa should be completed 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Please see cancellation policy below.
- Please confirm appointments by text or email prior to your appointment. While we try and limit unnecessary messaging when ever possible, it is extremely important that our service providers have enough notice when appointments are rescheduled in order to fill spaces from their waitlist.
- If you are a new salon guest, we strongly encourage reaching out to our guest services team prior to any chemical hair services or special event styling appointment with pictures of your current style, and one of your desired look. Pictures and information can be sent to your service provider ahead of time at email@example.com
Please note additional Salon and Spa Policies below
Appointment Cancellation Policy
It is our ultimate goal to ensure our guests are always 100% satisfied with their services and experience with Aqua Bella. One way we accomplish this is by providing our online customer portal to easily schedule and manage service appointments. We also strive to create an EASY guest experience, with automated confirmation text messages and email reminders.
We understand schedules change and appointments often need to be modified and we are more than happy to accommodate you. We ask that you please provide at least 24-48 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling appointments. In addition to our client portal, guests can always call during regular business hours and speak with a member of our guest services team, or leave a voice mail if calling outside of business hours.
Late Cancel/No Show Policy
In order to best support our service providers, as well as other guests, late cancels and no-show appointments are subject to a $50 cancellation fee charged to your card on file. This fee will be applied to any appointments rescheduled with the SAME service provider scheduled within the next 14 business days. If a service is not rebooked with the SAME service provider within 14 business days, the fee is non refundable.
This policy is in place out of respect for our stylists, spa therapists and clients. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot.
Late Guests Policy
We understand “life happens”. If for any reason you are expecting to be late by 15 minutes or more to scheduled appointment, please call us!
We work very hard to schedule the right amount of time for each service. Accommodating late guests is often impossible without disrupting every other guest schedule that day. Please be aware in the event guests are late, we cannot guarantee that services can be performed in their entirety, and may need to be rescheduled.
In the event that your service did not meet your expectations, we ask you to please contact us and schedule a redo of your service within 10 days of your last visit.
Children on Property
We love your babies! We love to see them, and hear all about what is going on in their lives. Your children are always welcome in the salon. We just kindly ask that they remain seated near a parent or guardian during your appointment. Salons can be messy, with lots of sharp tools and moving parts. In order to ensure the safety of your children, as well as other guests, we ask that children waiting for services stay either in the waiting area, or close to a parent at all times. Salon chairs look so much fun, but can break easily, or tip over if not used carefully.
Product Return Policy
We will issue a full refund on products returned and unused within 14 days of purchase.
Product Exchange Policy
If you are not happy with the product we suggested, we would be happy to issue a product exchange within 14 days of your purchase. This policy does not apply towards cosmetics.
We will replace any damaged product (pump failure, etc.) with proof of purchase if returned before 30 days and as long as item is not expired. If your damaged item is no longer available at time of return, you will be issued an exchange for product only or store credit towards product only.
NO refunds will be given for gift card purchases. Gift Certificates are NOT redeemable for cash.
Gift Cards are available in many dollar amounts. They are available for immediate purchase and prompt delivery via email/website download. Gift Cards can also either be mailed directly to the purchaser (credit card billing address) or may be picked up on location at your convenience. We just ask that you allow 24-48hrs for processing and 5-7 business days for shipping.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other personal information as appropriate. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience—your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website—we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service—your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement and maintain a variety of the latest security measures to protect the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)—we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.